Fulfillment + Inventory Management
The Rapha House Freedom Boutique is looking for an intern to assist in order fulfillment, inventory management, and customer care. This includes filling online orders, packing merchandise for events, assisting in quality control, prepping merchandise for the boutique, receiving and counting incoming international shipments, responding to customers, and more. This intern will report to our Merchandise Director, but work collaboratively with the Operations Coordinator as well. This position is unpaid, and interns must provide their own housing arrangements and transportation to and from our office in Joplin, MO.
- Pull, pack, and ship online orders
- Keep track of shipping supplies
- Stay up-to-date on inventory and create weekly reports
- Pack merchandise for consignment/wholesale orders and events
- Restock returned inventory from orders, events, photoshoots, etc.
- Assist in merchandising the Freedom Boutique storefront
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone
- Delegate jobs to volunteers such as inspecting or tagging merchandise
- Other duties within the merchandise department as needed
- 6 month minimum
- 20 hours per week
- Unpaid internship (potential to hire)
- Detail-oriented, organized, and focused
- Can easily transition from one task to the next
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fast learner and willing to work hard
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Able to provide own housing and transportation
- Loves working for an organization fighting to end the trafficking and sexual exploitation of children!
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume. After review, we will contact you for an interview.